Showing 1–12 of 21 results
Active filtersClear Filters
‘- The minimum value holding function provides the easy detection of hole diameter.
– Up to three sets of master value and upper/lower tolerance value can be memorized.
– An analog bar indicator is integrated to enhance the intuition in reading.
– GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances.
– Up to four rods (250mm or 500mm) can be used.
The Bore Gage Zero Checker allows easy zero adjustment of dial bore gages with ranges of 18mm (.7″) through 400mm (16″) using gage blocks.
Mitutoyo offers a complete selection of Bore gages, all of them with interchangeable anvils and necessary accessories to perform close tolerance ID measurements.
– Carbide-tipped contact points for durability.
– The dial indicator is fully protected by a rugged cover.
– Optional extension rods can be attached for measuring deep holes.
• Measure ID at position close to the bottom of blind holes.
• Carbide-contact point ensures high durability and wear resistance.
• Grip is large and hollow to reduce effect of body heat on high-accuracy measurements
Its interchangeable anvils are made of alloyed steel.
The dial indicator is fully protected by a rugged cover.
Compact and lightweight because of the short length below the grip.
Carbide-tipped contact point for durability.
– Interchangeable anvil is attached to a micrometer head for accurate dimensional setting.
– Wide measuring range with sub-anvils.
– Carbide ball contact point for durability.
– Extension rods (optional) can be attached for measuring deep holes.
– Optional Setting Rings offer the best method of zero-setting Bore gages.
These Bore Gages measure diameters of small holes. The radial displacement of split-ball contact is converted to axial displacement of measuring rod, which is shown on the dial indicator.
The Borematic enables the operator to take measurements more accurately and more quickly than ever before. Once the origin point is set with the ORIGIN button, the Borematic retains the setting for the entire battery life. Therefore no longer repeated origin setting (presetting) is necessary.
– TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
– Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading.
– 330-degree rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle.
– GO/NO-GO judgment function.
– The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the fear of over-speed errors.
– With SPC data output.
– Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
– Can measure deep holes by attaching an optional extension rod.
– Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore.
– Supplied in fitted wooden case.
‘- No more anti-corrosion treatment is required when handling Ceramic Setting Rings normally,resulting in simple maintenance and storage.
TiN-coated contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure to the bottom of a blind hole.(up to 100mm/4″models)
Large LCD readout.
Functions available: Presetting, Zero/ABS, power On/Off Data hold, Data out put, Error alarm, Battery replacement alarm.
With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
Can measure deep holes by attaching an Extension rod(optional).
Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
Supplied in fitted plastic case up to 100mm / 4”. Over 100mm / 4” supplied in wooden case.